Those appearing in the following listings have only been arrested on suspicion of the crimes indicated and are presumed innocent. Arrests listed may not necessarily have taken place in Martinez.
• Russell Lang, 51, was arrested April 20 for alleged evasion and wanton disregard for safety.
• Cameron Cuenco, 21, was arrested April 19 for alleged use/under influence of controlled substance.
• Cody Dillon, 25, was arrested April 19 on revocation of probation charges.
• Nancy Kingham, 61, was arrested April 19 for allegedly driving with license suspended for drunk driving, hit and run resulting in property damage, DUI alcohol/drugs, and DUI alcohol with BAC greater than .08.
• Daniel Elkins, 36, was arrested April 23 on warrants or holds only.
• Terry Tallman, 61, was arrested April 24 on charges of possession of controlled substance, possession of control substance paraphernalia, possession of burglar’s tools, petty theft, petty theft with prior, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Christopher Harless, 24, was arrested April 23 on warrants or holds only.
• Ruben Perez Grobman, 26, was arrested April 23 for allegedly driving with license suspended.