Home / Featured / Pets rescued from fire …

Pets rescued from fire …

fire-near-shell-rgb
Firefighters rescued two dogs, a cat and a snake from a residential fire in the 1200 block of Plaza Drive Sunday evening, July 10, 2016. According to ConFire officials, the fire started outside after smoking materials were discarded. The blaze spread to the attic of the home, causing an estimated $50,000 in property damage. (JOHN GRUBKA / Courtesy)

firefighter-on-roof-rgb
A ConFire firefighter on the roof of the residence, helping extinguish the flames. (JOHN GRUBKA / Courtesy)

Check Also

Council Chambers.

Part 5: Happy 100th Birthday City Hall Building!

By KRISTIN HENDERSON Special to the Tribune Gentle Reader:  You have inspired me in this, ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>